Introducing the worlds first hand held infra rework station.
Here is an
honest attempt to give infra rework at reasonable price without any degradation in quality.
product has been built using one of the best infrared techniques.
First of all - Why is an
INFRA machine needed?
- What more can it do than a hot air?
- First since 2006 June all PCB’s made all over the world must be lead free PCB’s
melting temperature for lead free solder is 225 °C
- Also if you have a PCB with lead free solder
wire and if you try using hot air to repair it the PCB tracks can go bad.
- So there is no other
choice but to use INFRA heating station
How does this infra work?
- The Infra rework consists of two units; one is the Pre Heater and the
second one is a Hand Held unit.
- The Pre Heater is used as a base on which the PCB is placed and
kept in place with the help of small magnetic foot.
- The Pre Heater is used to preheat the PCB
up to a suitable temperature from the lower side. Approx mate temperature for preheat is 100
degrees which will display on the unit 300 in meter in the preheater
- Once the PCB is
preheated to the required temperature the Hand Held unit is used to heat the required part to a higher
temperature (sufficient to melt the solder) and the required part can be removed.
- Another new
part can be also be fixed in the same way – after proper application of flux
couple of TIPS
- The hand held unit should not be used at
maximum temperature. The peak temperatures are quite high and can damage the PCB.
different types of IC’s require different working temperatures depending upon size, if it is glued and
various similar factors.
Need more information about this device?
- Hand Held Unit
- Power Supply
- Hand Held Stand
- Lead-Free Soldering Flux
Weight: 2000 g